AM alpha is a global family business. As an independent family office specialising in joint real estate investments with private and institutional partners, we aim to invest, manage and optimise the assets of our investor community. Our focus is on the analysis, management and development of real estate assets. What began in 2006 as a small, dynamic family office has grown into a major real estate investment family office in Europe and Asia.
In order to continue our success story, for our Munich office we are looking to recruit a:
Senior Asset Manager (m/f/d) International Real Estate Portfolio Focus Retail
We are looking for a personality who enjoys driving forward our international company growth and the successes of our portfolio. In this exciting role, you will report directly to the Head of Investment & Asset Management and have the opportunity to actively shape the transformation of our properties by contributing innovative ideas. If you enjoy working in an international environment and want to make a difference, then we should get to know each other.
- Relevant qualification in the real estate sector such as training as a real estate specialist or similar
- At least five years of relevant practical experience in independent asset management of (commercial) real estate, e.g. in centre management
- Complementary experience in the transaction area and/or property management an advantage
- Independent working style characterised by an entrepreneurial approach
- High social competence and enjoyment of working in a team
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Assume overall responsibility for a pan-European property portfolio
- Owner representation in the form of strategic and operational property management in accordance with the respective property strategy
- Proactive analysis, development and implementation of value-creating measures to actively shape the transformation of retail and shopping centres
- Control of conversion, repair and other optimisation measures
- Preparation of budget planning and reporting documents
- Selection, coordination and control of service providers
- A highly interesting and varied field of activity with a lot of creative freedom
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths in a young, dynamic team
- An international corporate culture where different nationalities work together successfully
- Attractive remuneration and 30 days' holiday
- A modern workplace with excellent public transport connections in the centre of Munich
- Drinks, barista coffee, fresh fruit & snacks at your free disposal
- Regular company events
Would you like to learn more about this exciting challenge and our financially strong, expanding company? Then we look forward to receiving your application, including CV and cover letter.